Committed to providing quality health care
COVID - 19 ALERT
Please make regular contact with our reception staff to inform you of our updated process for appointments and clinics.
For more information on the Covid -19 please click on this link.
We ask that you adhere to the Safe distance rule and Strict hand hygiene.
If you show signs or symptoms please do not enter the building but phone the Health Centre to be triaged.
We hope you remain safe during these trying times.
We provide high quality, efficient, accessible and confidential family general practice. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for the people of Loxton and surrounding areas.
Our appointment system aims to ensure people have access to a doctor with undue delay and, when possible, to see the doctor of their choice. See appointment information here.
About the Health Centre
Loxton Health Centre:
- Is a general family practice that aims to enhance the quality of life of the people of Loxton and surrounding areas.
- Is committed to medical education and trains medical students to become future doctors and also trains junior doctors to become General Practitioners, ultimately benefitting our practice and rural family practice in general.
- Recognizes the importance of maintaining our own medical knowledge and skills to ensure the quality of our service is maintained and improved.
- Encourages good health through preventive medicine and active health promotion.
- Strives to achieve our values:
Excellence, accountability, compassion, teamwork, integrity, respect and collaboration.
We offer the following services: